Freelance Senior Facebook Ads Manager
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
With its locations in Málaga/Spain, Munich/Germany and Würzburg/Bavaria, QUANTUM offers highly specialized job opportunities for IT experts.
Our client is looking for a qualified and motivated Facebook Ads Manager. In this role, you will work closely with the client’s marketing team and contribute to the implementation of cutting-edge ad solutions.
// ABOUT THE CUSTOMER //
Our client is a US-based company in the fashion e-commerce sector. Since then, our client has helped shape the American fashion market and has been very successful in doing so. Now he wants to expand strongly in Europe.
// YOUR TASKS //
Your task is to support the e-commerce team of our client. You will be responsible for the creation, design, process and performance of the webshop using Facebook Ads in collaboration with CRM, Marketing and Merchandising. You’ll develop campaign strategies based on facts and figures to engage new and existing customers with inspiring and relevant ads about our client’s brand and products, driving conversion throughout the customer journey and sales.
// ADDITIONAL INFORMATION //
- Extensive knowledge of Facebook advertising tools, including Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Power Editor, and Audience Insights.
- Skills in data analysis and reading and understanding advertising reports.
- Creative, able to grasp new ideas and turn them into attractive advertising campaigns.
- Place campaign ads on the Facebook Ads platform.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance by measuring key metrics such as conversion rate, cost per conversion, and ROI (return on investment).
- Optimize campaigns based on data and performance to ensure the best performance.
- The advertising company provides regular reports on campaign performance.
// THAT’S YOU //
- You have a successfully completed degree in business administration, e-commerce, marketing or a comparable background and are enthusiastic about digital sales
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of e-commerce marketing expertise
- When it comes to online stores, no one can fool you – you also have experience in digital visual merchandising, category management and social ads management
- Communication in English is no problem for you and you inspire others with your high self-motivation
- You have the desire to proactively implement your ideas with the latest technology for our customers and master systems such as Excel and at best BI in your sleep
// SKILLRADAR (Please complete this self-assessment and send it with your application) //
- Study in the field of online marketing or similar. | Yes, which one? / No |
- Experience as Online Marketing Manager | XX years |
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager | XX years |
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager | XX years |
- Experience with Power Editor | XX years |
- Experience with Audience Insights | XX years |
- Experience with KPIs like conversion rates and ROI | XX years |
- German language skills | XX level |
- English skills | XX level |
- Daily or hourly rate | €xx |
- Workload | XXX% |
- Earliest start date | DD.MM.2023 |
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, SkillRadar, and hourly or daily rate to: email@example.com.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!
QUANTUM International MUNICH – WÜRZBURG – MÁLAGA