Project Manager PIM (m/f/d) // Remote & Hamburg
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
For a client, one of the leading marketplace players in Germany, we are looking for a Project Manager (m/f/d) who is keen to accompany the roll-out of the new PMI, as well as to be responsible for the PIM ecosystem after the go-live in the operational area and to act interdisciplinary at the IT/product management interface.
// YOUR TASKS //
- As Project Manager PIM you establish the connection between the PIM system and the business structures and you are responsible for the operation as well as the continuous development of the PIM ecosystem (iPIM Supply, iPIM, iVIEW)
- You develop into an in-house PIM expert and are the first point of contact for questions and projects concerning the PIM system
- In close collaboration with the business units (e.g. product management, data governance) you take requirements and translate them into concepts, features and tasks
- You independently implement further developments and adjustments in the PIM system (e.g. configuration of workflows, validation rules, import templates) and coordinate the implementation of new user stories with the software vendor
- You also ensure the trouble-free operation of the system in day-to-day business, lead the error analyses and work out the problem solution, incl. independent bugfixing
- In order to introduce new employees and/or to inform them about system innovations, you will take the lead in system training.
// THAT’S YOU //
- Completed commercial training (e.g. IT specialist) with professional experience or completed studies with IT/digital focus (e.g. business administration, economics, computer science, business informatics, media management or related discipline)
- First professional experience in technical product management, with system providers or a consulting firm
- Experience in working with PIM systems (ideally Novomind iPIM) or in product data management desirable
- Affinity for product data and working on the system
- Good understanding of e-commerce processes an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- “hands-on” mentality, independent approach to work as well as fun to learn
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, availability, and hours or
Daily rate to: email@example.com or use the form.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!