Senior Fullstack Developer (Next.js, Node.js) / remote
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
Always the latest tenders? Join our LinkedIn groups:
For the D A CH area: Digital Excellence Club
For the international sector: Digital Excellence Club worldwide
Our client is a Fintec platform that specializes in the digitization of financial transactions in investing.
As a rapidly growing company, our client needs support in taking over the technology from the previous IT service provider and is looking forward to getting started with you as external support.
Are you ready to help shape our customer? Then we look forward to receiving your resume! Please also take part in the self-assessment, which should show your know how in the described areas:
- Experience in Next.js |00 years|
- Experience in HTML |00 years|
- Experience in CSS |00 years|
- Experience in Node.js |00 years|
- Experience in Heroko |00 years|
- Experience in AWS Lambda |00 years|
- German language skills (GER) |Level X0|
- English proficiency (GER) |Level X0|
- Earliest start date |00.00.2023|
- Utilization |00 %|
- Willingness to travel |00 %|
- Fee |00€/remote / 00€/onsite|
// YOUR TASKS //
- Interact with project teams to understand requirements and translate them into innovative solutions
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and support web-based applications.
- Participate in research, planning, and brainstorming with development and external services teams.
- Participate in a technical team that proactively plans the implementation of enterprise systems on a broad technology platform
// YOUR PROFILE //
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of software development experience.
- Professional and technical certification programs may serve as substitutes for years of training, based on appropriate credit hours
- Solid experience with Node.js
- Experience with frameworks like Next.js / HTML / CSS
- Solid understanding of Heroko and (nice to have) AWS Lamda.
- CI/CD Pipelines. E.g.: Jenkins, Bamboo, Github Actions
- Cloud deployments, e.g. AWS / Heroku
- Containerization technologies like Docker
- High quality standards for the code
- Open Source Contributions
// WHAT AWAITS YOU WITH US //
- You are fully involved from the beginning, accompanying the entire development of the products and shaping how to strategically build the digitization of a company
- You can work remotely from all over Germany and the world, from time to time you meet to get in touch personally
- Little bureaucracy, lots of room for ideas and a great environment with a doer mentality
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, availability, and hours or
Daily rate at: email@example.com.
QUANTUM is a mediation founded by freelancers from digital product development. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!
QUANTUM International MUNICH – WÜRZBURG – MÁLAGA