Shopware Developer (m/f/d) // Freelance // Remote
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
Our client strives for journalistic innovation with leading publishing brands and the latest technology . The company is building a sustainable and scalable e-commerce business and is looking for reinforcement in the integrated, passionate and specialized e-commerce team.
// YOUR TASKS //
- In the team you are responsible for the technology
- You are responsible for the technical support and further development of the Shopware online store
- You contribute your own ideas and develop the requirements for new plug-ins or features of the online store and implement them in Shopware
- You integrate new interfaces, for example to payment service providers
- You design a scalable e-commerce infrastructure together with the team and the management and drive the corresponding implementation forward
// THAT’S YOU //
- You have experience in Shopware programming (Shopware 5 or Shopware 6)
- or knowledge of PHP frameworks
- You have a flair for user interfaces, user experience and an interest in e-commerce
- You are a doer – standing still is not your thing. You can tackle and enjoy all technological challenges
- You have the desire to work in a highly motivated team within a start-up in a corporate group
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, availability, and hours or
Daily rate to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!