UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) // 50% Remote 50% Karlsruhe
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
As a UX/UI Designer, you will support your agile product team in the maintenance and further development of your product area and develop solutions for different devices. Together with the team and product management, you continuously develop the product based on data in iterative steps.
// YOUR TASKS //
- You contribute significantly to the further development of the user interface
- You drive the iterative design process of products and features from start to finish and are a key part of the associated ideation process
- You create sketches, mockups, low and high fidelity prototypes through to final UI design
- You support user tests and also carry them out independently with your team
- Together with the team, which consists of developers, product management, user researchers and data experts, you continuously develop the product further in iterative steps
// THAT’S YOU //
- You already have several years of experience in user experience design and conception for web and mobile, ideally in e-commerce
- You have an excellent feeling for good design
- You are proficient in the tools Figma and Miro and can handle Photoshop and Illustrator if required
- You are very familiar with the use and maintenance of design systems
- You have a quick grasp and can break down complex contexts to the essentials
- You enjoy preparing and facilitating workshops
- You have successfully completed your studies or training in the field of interaction design, information design, communication design or in a comparable discipline
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and have a good command of English.
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, availability, and hours or
Daily rate to: email@example.com or use the form.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!