Senior Digital Product Designer (UX/UI) (m/f/d), 100%, remote
// ABOUT THE JOB //
Starting 10 years ago with the vision of heating homes more efficiently, our client has grown into Europe’s leading provider of intelligent climate management. Based in Munich, they are shaping how energy is consumed in homes for a more sustainable future. Their connected IoT products and digital service experiences guarantee users across the globe a comfortable home while optimizing their energy consumption.
Our client is looking for a Senior Product Designer to drive the discovery of new strategic opportunities and shape the value proposition of our client’s digital service offering!
// YOUR TASK //
As a leading designer of our client’s “B2C Services” product team you’d be working closely with talented designers, developers, product managers and data scientists in a fast-paced environment. The team is united by its shared focus on delivering frequently and learning fast in order to constantly add value to our client’s service offering.
The Senior Product Designer is a combination of strategic responsibilities and hands-on design work. As a senior designer in the team you’d lead the product design process from end to end. Your responsibilities will include driving the product discovery & research, facilitating prioritization based on user needs & market trends, developing UX flows & final UI as well as tracking success after launch.
// THAT’S YOU //
Our client is looking for a senior candidate with a track record in leading an interdisciplinary team through the process of user research, product discovery as well as prioritizing activities based on user insights.
- Three or more years experience in creating valuable digital service experiences (including hands-on UX/UI design) for iOS and Android and bringing them to market
- Experienced in planning and conducting user research to discover opportunities and validate hypotheses and in prioritizing the design process based on the insights
- Experienced in working with KPIs and measuring the success of product design activities, both qualitative and quantitative.
- Experience in transforming complex tech and business challenges into successful and enjoyable service offerings
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in creating paid digital services / subscriptions and/or services in the energy domain is beneficial
// BENEFITS //
- Join a highly experienced and motivated international team
- Contribute to a reduction of energy usage worldwide
- Develop yourself in an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere
- Work with the latest methodologies and tools
- Flexible remote work opportunities
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, a short summary of why exactly you are suited for the project and your availability and hourly or daily rate: firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Desginer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and join our LinkedIn group especially for Agile IT Experts. There we always post projects and specials for our members!
Fon: +49 89 21 53 44 97
MUNICH – WÜRZBURG – MÁLAGA