Senior Product Designer – UX & UI / Prototyping / E-Commerce (m/f/d) 100% remote
About the job:
- Work interdisciplinary on a very high level in an agile team of product owners, product designers, developers and management.
- A large scope to implement challenging projects and your ideas in a hands-on mentality and reap the fruits of your labor directly.
- Be part of a growing team with strong cohesion and flexibility.
- Be part of a fast-growing company.
- You will be responsible for the further development of our customer experience within the product squad.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary product team consisting of developers, designers and stakeholders and translate customer needs and desires into an outstanding digital customer experience.
- As a product visionary, you will have a clear customer focus and actively shape the strategic product roadmap by generating user insights.
- With your experience, you will support the design team in building and establishing a customer- and data-driven way of working.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the development and continuous improvement of a standardized design system and the corresponding UX patterns.
- You bring years of experience in UI/UX design of digital products with a mobile-first approach.
- You have a university degree in design, user experience or have the corresponding practical experience.
- You live user-centered design and lean UX methodologies.
- You are familiar with user research, low/high fidelity concepts, prototypes, user tests and handovers.
- You are experienced in using design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Axure, InVision, Framer X etc.
- You can independently supervise user research from conception to evaluation
- You already had intellectual dates with Simon Sinek, Eric Ries and Marty Cagan.
- Agile working methods in interdisciplinary teams and the use of tools such as Jira and Confluence are not new territory for you.
- Ideally, you already have experience in the areas of e-commerce (store system), merchandise management, etc.
- You have a sound understanding of data and are able to interpret usage data from web analytics and/or BI and derive the right conclusions from it.
- You work independently and goal-oriented and are able to communicate with your team and stakeholders in a target group-oriented manner.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills.
If interested, send us your current CV, availability and hourly or daily rate to: email@example.com.
Mobil: +49 0170 112 22 30
Fon: +49 89 21 53 44 97