(Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d) Málaga
Our client is a decentralized cross-chain Identity Aggregator that enables linking user identities across multiple networks. The team was founded in early 2019 in Berlin, Germany and has received a grant from the Web3 Foundation in the early stage.
„We believe that the world is a diverse place and people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and building impactful things, and we are ready to help you do that.“
You’ll be joining a vibrant and friendly blockchain startup. The job is completely remote and has a flexible work schedule.
The ideal candidate is always looking for ways to improve a product or service to make it better, faster, and more user-friendly. You are responsible for producing technology solutions from concept to delivery that satisfy customer needs in alignment with our overall strategy.
- Convert ideas and feature requests into Product Roadmap
- Gather, manage, delegate, and prioritize the product backlog
- Work with a cross-functional team in planning a product release
- Identify customer needs and the associated features to meet those needs
- Advocate on behalf of the customer for the development team
- Prioritize defects or bugs resolution
- Serve as a product expert, product evangelist, and the voice of the customer
- Create mockups and prototypes to assist with development
- Analyze metrics to understand customer and product performance
- Experience in introducing agile methodologies to a developer team
- Experience in working remotely
- Experience as (Senior) Product Owner or similar position 3+ years
- Ability to work with UX/UI and various stakeholders
- Demonstrated success in releasing products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Energetic, proactive, highly motivated attitude with an inquiring mind and passion for excellence
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Experience in the Blockchain/dapps a plus.
We are looking for people who are not afraid of unknowns and enjoy working with others to problem solve and break new ground. You should be able to reason about technical problems, argue thoughtfully and contribute in a team setting.
What We Offer:
- The unique opportunity to help shape our fast-growing start-up right from the start
- Lots of freedom, personal responsibility and flexible working hours
- A flexible home office policy
- Fulltime-contract, fully remote in Málaga
- Chance to visit conferences and exibitions to educate yourself in your specific work-fields
We have a lot of hard problems to solve. If you’d like to make significant contributions to the blockchain ecosystem and think you are a match then we’d like to hear from you.