Senior Technical Product Owner Data Science & ML (m/f/d), 100%, remote
// ABOUT THE JOB //
A perfect match! Not only the dream of all romance hungry people, but also the dream of every employee and employer out there. Our customer uses rich data sets and machine-learning technology to match talent and companies. With more than 1700 customers and a team of 160+ outstanding individuals, tehy are striving to become the trusted career platform and advisor for talent in Europe – making exhausting and non-transparent application processes a thing of the past.
// YOUR TASK //
An impactful role: As Freelance Senior Technical Product Manager (f/m/d) in the Marketing Steering team you are responsible for multiple data products that are part of the heavily automated marketing setup – among them for example a ML model making fully automated decisions on the marketing budget allocation, a model for optimising the CPC bids, a pipeline generating granular audiences to target based on multiple recommendation engines, & more.
As the thought leader on these topics from the marketing and product perspective you lead the interdisciplinary team of data scientists, analysts, ML engineers and data engineers as the product lead and work closely together with the tech lead to challenge each others’ ideas, test them and bring them into production. You are working closely together with the entire B2C marketing leadership in order to make sure you and the team are working on the most impactful topics, so that they can match more and more talent with the right jobs enabling them to live a fulfilling life.
// THAT’S YOU //
- 2+ years of experience in a product management role
- Strong data analytics skills (incl. SQL) and a natural ease working with complex statistics
- Deep understanding of online marketing technology & metrics (e.g. through having worked hands-on in online marketing yourself or in a related role such as a marketing analyst in a cross-functional team)
- Deep technical understanding (either from technical studies or work exposure Comment start, incl. the ability to read basic code)
- An affinity to data science & machine learning technologies
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind getting things done
- Fluency in English
// NICE TO HAVE //
- Hands-on experience with machine learning technologies
- A statistics or computer science background
- Experience with marketing mix modeling or other marketing steering frameworks
- Experience with recommendation algorithms
// ENVIRONMENT //
- Lead the team’s development & continuous improvement process together with the tech lead
- Perform analysis to estimate the impact of potential adjustments or extensions of the products that could make
- Monitor the data products’ performance to ensure smooth operations
- Communicate and align with stakeholders across the organization on OKR planning and roadmap alignment for your team
If interested, send us your current CV, availability and hourly or daily rate: email@example.com.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Desginer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this „360° view“ to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and join our LinkedIn group especially for Agile IT Experts. There we always post projects and specials for our members!
Fon: +49 89 21 53 44 97
MUNICH – WÜRZBURG – MÁLAGA