IT-Admin (m/f/d) 1st + 2nd Level Support // 100% Remote
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
Our client is one of the first German FinTech companies. The mission is to enable citizens to be actively involved in the sustainability transition and to invest in sustainable projects and businesses.
// YOUR TASKS //
- You are responsible for IT Operations
- You are the contact person for employees and manage the external service providers
- You train the colleagues in the use of IT systems
- You further develop the IT area conceptually
- You work on different projects, e.g. the development of the new investment platform
- You identify and coordinate measures for continuous improvement in the IT environment
- You introduce new IT applications for the optimization and digitalization of business processes
- You support the BI area in the development and creation of reports
// THAT’S YOU //
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship with a focus on IT or have a comparable qualification
- You have professional experience in the area of IT Operations
- You have analytical and conceptual thinking skills as well as a precise and reliable way of working
- You have a quick perception, work independently and have good communication skills and team spirit
- You are characterized by a hands-on mentality, i.e. you work actively, independently and result-oriented, also beyond the boundaries of your area of responsibility
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, availability, and hours or
Daily rate to: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!