Scrum Master/Agile Coach (m/f/d) // 100% Remote
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
Our client, one of the leading companies when it comes to Fashion & Lifestyle, is looking for a Scrum Master/Agile Coach as soon as possible.
// YOUR TASKS //
- As a Scrum Master / Agile Coach, you will supervise multiple teams with varying degrees of agile culture working in Scrum or Kanban mode
- You support the teams (e.g. from software development, …) in finding their optimal agile mode and you coach developers and product owners in topics such as self-organization.
- You will assist the product owners and requirements engineers in creating and organizing the backlog and help maximize value creation
- You moderate and support events such as sprint planning, dailies, sprint reviews and retrospectives as well as backlog refinements.
- You mediate between team and non-team members, actively support communication and prevent misunderstandings
- As an evangelist within the overall company, you are happy to bring your experience to other areas of the company as well
// THAT’S YOU //
- You have a degree, a comparable qualification or are an autodidact with a lot of experience
- You have already worked as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
- Ideally, you bring the ability to work cross-team with multiple Scrum teams to the table
- At best, you already have a certification as a Scrum Master or Product Owner
- You convince with your motivating nature, communicative competence, conflict management skills as well as enthusiasm and assertiveness
- Your high level of creative motivation allows you to advance topics in a structured and solution-oriented manner
- You work independently and responsibly and like to learn new things
- You present and moderate confidently
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, availability, and hours or
Daily rate to: email@example.com or use the form.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!