Senior Product Owner E-Commerce (m/f/d) // 100% Remote
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
Our client, a full-service provider and strategic partner, supports well-known companies in building and optimizing digital commerce business models on their way to becoming digital champions. The service portfolio includes data-driven technology and consulting services to create real value for customers.
// YOUR TASKS //
You accompany the entire process from conception to live go from front-end and testing-international team a real value for customers. You will be responsible for the central planning and control of sophisticated e-commerce platform solutions based on Composable Commerce. You can expect a working environment that is characterized by transparency, partnership and trust. Our way of working is characterized by agile thinking and working methods and a mature technology approach that is tailored to the individual requirements of the customer.
- You take on the central role as PO for the development and optimization of the digital customer journey
- In doing so, you will understand business and customer needs and design product solutions that meet the needs of various stakeholders and achieve team/project objectives
- As a contact person for all departments, you record the requirements in an overarching backlog and support their implementation together with your development team and QAs.
- You will work closely with our UX designers in the implementation of new innovative products.
- You dovetail internally as well as externally with the various departments and drive forward cross-divisional topics
- You are the central contact person for all questions regarding the product
// THAT’S YOU //
- Studies in the field of media informatics, business administration or comparable qualification
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience as an IT product owner (m/f/d) and have already developed digital products with Scrum teams
- You have experience with different project management methods e.g. Kanban, Scrum and tools (Jira, Confluence)
- You bring a good technical understanding and understand how overall systems work
- You have the ability and great fun to manage complexity as well as a hands-on mentality
- You are confident in stakeholder management and can weigh up, mediate and find solutions between different interests
- You have very good German and English skills
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, availability, and hours or
Daily rate to: email@example.com or use the form.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!