Product Owner (m/f/d) Mobile (Online Shopping), (m/f/d) // Freelance, >90% remote
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
Our client wants to perfect the omni-channel customer experience and invest in the further expansion of the integrated online offering of store, content and services.
// YOUR TASKS //
As Product Owner you are responsible for the further development of the mobile shopping app of our client:In agile increments you develop the customer experience with the main responsible PO according to the highest customer and business impact.
You work hand in hand with stakeholders, the area CPO and product owners from adjacent areas and collaborate with other stakeholders such as SEO, UX and data analytics.You design personal and emotional shopping and service experiences for our clients around their animals.You manage the product backlog and inspire your developer team with clearly structured epics and user stories. As a Product Owner, you will support and continuously develop our client’s mobile app strategy.
- You are the responsible Product Owner for our client’s native B2C shopping apps for iOS and Android, which means:
- Improve and evolve our client’s exceptional mobile app shopping experience to continuously delight our client’s customers, increase engagement, and grow our client’s loyal customer base
- Manage multiple stakeholder requirements across all departments and prioritize your backlog based on business value and effort
- Keep systems up and running, ensure they are state of the art and able to meet new business, IT, legal and market trends.
- Keep quality standards high with combined technical and functional knowledge
- Promote rapid deployment through your agile development team so end users can benefit from early releases, best user experience, and quick optimizations
// THAT’S YOU //
- You have experience in Scrum, as a business analyst or in the role of a product owner
- You have supported a B2C application as a business analyst or in the role of a product owner (conception, GoLive, further development)
- You can share hands-on experiences on how to successfully develop a native mobile app
- You have experience in e-commerce ideally with integrated services for stationary trade
Nice to have
- Customer centricity and great passion for animal lovers distinguish you
- You are proficient in personalization, web analytics and A/B testing
- Experience in increasing conversion rates, reviews or other KPI’s.
- Discovery and delivery are equally important to you and you are familiar with the corresponding approaches
- You are an agile team player and strive for continuous improvement with high performance commitment
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, availability, and hours or
Daily rate at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!
QUANTUM International MUNICH – WÜRZBURG – MÁLAGA