Product Owner (m/f/d)
For our client in Frankfurt and Düsseldorf we are looking for a Product Owner (m/f/d).
- Main task is the management of the product backlog with activities from conception to test and go-live: creation of user stories and tasks, planning of sprints, prioritization of activities and release control around depot inventory and document preparation.
- Main contact person for the development team and function as a central interface between the business department and the developers.
- Clear communication towards the development team regarding goals, priorities and technical background and active coordination with technical colleagues.
- University degree in business information systems, computer science or comparable education.
- Relevant several years of experience as a product owner.
- Knowledge in the use of agile standard tools (especially JIRA).
- Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- You have a broad knowledge of the financial services industry and understand the processes involved, both technically and IT-wise, in a transactional bank.
- High ability to work under pressure, result and goal oriented.
- You have the ability to make a very good and competent impression from the first contact.
- Agile mindset and appreciative interaction in the team are important to you.
Nice to have
– Several years of experience with the securities business
Duration: 10 MM++
Location: Frankfurt and Düsseldorf, remote by arrangement