Freelance: SCRUM Master:In (m/f/d) // Düsseldorf, Nearshore
// ABOUT THE PROJECT //
Our client was founded in 2015 and since then has been actively contributing to the digitization of the hospitality industry. Our international team implements various digital solutions for hotels, restaurants and catering services. We use a wide range of our own products as well as those we have found through an accelerator and other partners. Our solutions reach customers from various countries through our own sales channels as well as through the channels of external providers.
// YOUR TASKS //
If you’re a team player:In who cares about helping your team excel, have a technical background, and proven experience as a Scrum Master:In, we’d love to meet you.
Implement techniques to maximize the value that the Scrum team delivers
- Help the Scrum team improve performance by working with team members to define KPI targets (e.g. velocity, bug ratio) and implement changes for improvement
- Work closely with other Scrum teams to refine and implement HD’s scaled agile methodology as an agile leader
- Train team members on agile best practices and how HD works
- Promote independent work and cross-team work
- You are responsible for reinforcing HD’s agile methodology in day-to-day operations by driving its continuous improvement
- You act as a technical coach who identifies blockages and bottlenecks and works with the team on concrete solutions
- Work with tech leads/dev ops/BA to drive continuous improvement, e.g., by organizing learning sessions on tech agile development practices, refinement techniques, etc.
- Moderation of discussions, decision making and conflict resolution
- Collaborate with PO to schedule sprints according to team velocity and assist PO in managing product backlog
- Build strong relationships with HD stakeholders to ensure clear communication about Sprint goals, risks, progress, and quality of deliverables
// THAT’S YOU //
- A certification as Scrum Master is an advantage
- More than 5 years of experience as Scrum Master or SOS
- Experience managing agile software projects based on a variety of technologies
- Experience with Atlassian / Jira is a must
- Experience in collaboration and coordination of external providers is required
- Familiarity with CICD platforms is a plus: Jenkins, Gitlab
- Excellent organization and ability to track and follow up on details with technical and non-technical audiences
- Open-mindedness that enables you to work efficiently in an intercultural team
- Excellent communication and coaching skills
- Exceptional endurance and flexibility
- SAFe certification is a plus
- Fluent English language skills are a must (German is a plus)
If you are interested, please send us your current resume, availability, and hours or
Daily rate at: email@example.com.
QUANTUM is a staffing agency founded by freelancers from the digital product development industry. We bring the experience of many years in the roles of Product Owner, Chief Product Owner and Chief Product Officer as well as User Experience Designer and Scrum Coach. We know your challenges! We pass on this “360° view” to our customers and you and have the ambition to connect the best experts with the right companies. Become part of our community and ask us for a (free) membership in our Digital Excellence Club. We always post projects and specials for our members there!
QUANTUM International MUNICH – WÜRZBURG – MÁLAGA